Chlorinated polyethylene is a saturated polymer material, white powder in appearance, non-toxic and odorless, with excellent weather resistance, ozone resistance, chemical resistance and aging resistance, as well as good oil resistance, flame retardancy and coloring properties. Good toughness, good compatibility with other polymer materials, and high decomposition temperature.
1. CPE is a kind of saturated rubber, which has excellent heat-resistant oxygen aging, ozone aging, acid and alkali resistance, and chemical resistance.
2. The oil resistance of CPE is general. Among them, it has excellent resistance to ASTM No. 1 oil and ASTM No. 2 oil, which is equivalent to NBR; and it has excellent resistance to ASTM No. 3 oil, which is better than CR and comparable to CSM.
3. CPE contains chlorine element, has excellent flame retardant properties, and has the characteristics of burning and dripping. It can be combined with antimony flame retardant, chlorinated paraffin, and Al(OH)3 in an appropriate ratio to obtain a flame retardant material with excellent flame retardancy and low cost.
4. CPE is non-toxic, does not contain heavy metals and PAHS, which fully meets environmental protection requirements.
5. CPE has high filling performance and can produce products that meet various performance requirements.
Chlorinated polyethylene resin is a new type of synthetic material with a series of excellent properties. It is an excellent impact modifier for PVC plastics and a synthetic rubber with good comprehensive performance. It has a very wide range of applications and has been widely used in cables, wires, hoses, tapes, rubber and plastic products, sealing materials, and flame retardant conveyor belts. , Waterproof membranes, films and various profiles and other products. CPE can also be blended with polypropylene, high and low pressure polyethylene, ABS, etc. to improve the flame retardancy, aging resistance and printing performance of these plastics. CPE can be regarded as a random copolymer of ethylene, polyethylene and 1.2-dichloroethylene. Its molecular chain is saturated and polar chlorine atoms are randomly distributed. Because of its excellent physical and chemical properties, it is widely used in machinery and electricity. Chemicals, building materials and mining industry. CPE heat resistance, ozone resistance, weather resistance, and aging resistance are better than most rubbers, oil resistance is better than nitrile rubber (NBR), chloroprene rubber (CR), and aging resistance is better than chlorosulfonated vinyl chloride (CSM); acid resistance, Corrosive properties such as alkali and salt, non-toxic, non-flammable, and no explosion hazard.
Mainly used in: wire and cable (cables for coal mines, wires specified in UL and VDE standards), hydraulic hoses, automotive hoses, tapes, rubber sheets, PVC profile pipe modification, magnetic materials, ABS modification, etc.
Copyrights © 2020 Hangzhou Langbin Packaging Technology Co., Ltd.