3. Paper packaging materials
In the modern packaging industry system, paper and paper packaging containers occupy a very important position, accounting for 40% to 50% of the total packaging materials. Compared with other materials, it has a series of unique advantages: good processing performance, excellent printing performance, certain mechanical properties, easy compound processing, good lineability, good hygiene and safety, and a wide range of raw materials, diverse varieties, and low cost , It is easy to form mass production, the paper packaging container is lighter in weight, has good cushioning properties, and is widely used. The waste can be recycled and used without white pollution. With people's increased awareness of environmental protection and actual needs in life, the development of plant fiber snack boxes and the development of natural green packaging materials will be the trend of paper products and food packaging materials in the future. In addition, with the rapid development of packaging technology, edible packaging paper is an important development direction for modern food packaging. This kind of packaging has important environmental and economic value. At present, there are two kinds of edible paper abroad. One is to use vegetables as the main raw material, and the vegetables are molded and dried; the other is to gelatinize starch and sugar and add other food additives to strive for a similar method to paper making. From the perspective of application and development prospects, green products using vegetables as raw materials have more development potential.
Its excellent performance includes: high barrier properties, excellent mechanical properties, good container molding processability, good high and low temperature resistance, thermal conductivity and thermal shock resistance, good surface decoration, and easy recycling of packaging waste. Canned foods and some liquid, paste, powder or high-grade foods use this kind of packaging materials. Commonly used metal packaging materials are tinplate and aluminum, which are widely used in the manufacture of food and beverage packaging cans.
In recent years, the changes and development directions of metal cans are:
(1) Improve the strength of the material, reduce the thickness of the substrate, save the amount of metal materials to a large extent, reduce the cost, and reduce the impact on the environment;
(2) Reduce the amount of tinplate tinplate;
(3) Tinplate is used to replace aluminum cans. Due to the high cost and unstable value of aluminum, many countries use tinplate instead of aluminum to produce food and beverage cans;
(4) Use resistance welding to achieve lead-free pollution;
(5) Aluminum foil is used instead of plastic and paper. Since the recycling of aluminum foil is very easy and there is almost no pollution to the environment, it is a better development direction to use aluminum foil instead of plastic and paper.
Copyrights © 2020 Hangzhou Langbin Packaging Technology Co., Ltd.