There are many kinds of materials for handbags. In practical applications, you should choose the processing materials suitable for your products. Commonly used handbag paper materials are: white cardboard, coated paper, kraft paper, white kraft, etc. There are also a few double-adhesive papers.
1. One-stop advantage from printing tote bags to finished products!
2. Handbag printing network order mode, this mode effectively controls the expensive expenses incurred by the company's external offices, thereby significantly saving you the cost of handbag production!
3. The hand-made part of the handbag, which greatly reduces the cost of hand-made, and effectively saves you the cost of handbag processing!
4. Tote bag design. Our company has professional handbag designers who have been engaged in designing, making, and typesetting for many years, thus saving you the related costs of handbag design and production.
5. Handbag printing loss. If you have excellent printing operation technicians, you can greatly reduce the cost of material loss. Therefore, the printing price of handbags is much lower than the prices of counterparts on the market.
Copyrights © 2020 Hangzhou Langbin Packaging Technology Co., Ltd.